Founded in 2000, Electric is an independently owned premium eyewear and accessories brand. Designed in California and made in Italy, Electric is rooted in and inspired by Southern California’s rich music, art, surfing and snowboarding cultures. Our global headquarters is located in the beachside town of San Clemente, California.
As Director of Core Sales (North America), you will be responsible for both the commercial and financial performance for the assigned channel. Acting as the main interface between the organization and all customers and sales teams, your focus will be on developing strategic & profitable relationships.
You will work with the executive team to ensure go to market strategy, calendar, forecasts, and margin expectations are in line with corporate goals, and directly manage all sales teams and organization needed to achieve them.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Manage showroom activity in connection with key selling market timing.
- Advise dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Work with sales team to establish cultural ‘best practice’ sales strategies to be implemented worldwide.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to evaluate sales territories allocated to sales representatives.
- Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
- Develop and maintains MAP pricing policies for the core channel.
- Develop tradeshow participation and selling strategies nationally, and coordinates activity with local sales management.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals, participating in key client sales presentations as needed.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyze and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor, evaluates and reports on the activities and products of the competition.
- Submit briefs for research and development work.
- College degree required, MBA preferred.
- Or 15+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org