Electric is looking to immediately fill a position for a part-time (20/hours week) Office Coordinator.
In this role you will oversee Electric’s front office and San Clemente retail showroom. The Office Coordinator will be the first person our guests interact with when visiting Electric’s global headquarters or the first person they speak with when calling our office.
The Office Coordinator’s responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering and routing calls, ordering/managing office supplies, shipping/mailing, providing general administrative support to our brand employees, assist in special sales and marketing projects (as requested), maintain the front office and showroom appearance, as well as work the retail floor at the company store ( assisting customers while they shop, entering orders and checking them out, coordinating in-house discounts, if any, and replacing inventory in the store on a timely basis). This position will report to Electric’s Sales Associate, Office Manager.
The Office Coordinator’s end goal is to provide assistance to the employees to improve daily workflow and professionalism for visiting guests and customers on the phone.
Successful candidates will be:
- Highly-Organized: Able to multitask and has follow-through
- Friendly & Professional: Thrives in an office environment and is a good representative of the brand upon first impressions
- Energetic & Proactive: Works well independently and find solutions to improving the office experience for guests and co-workers alike
Office Coordinator Responsibilities
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain office conditions and arrange necessary repairs
- Input promo orders
- Liaise with facility management vendors, manages professional relationship with corporate vendors and clients
- Responsible for receptionist duties, manages general facilities, and office event planning
- Greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Maintain the front office, conference rooms, kitchen, and storage areas
- Respond to sticker request and fan mail.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, postage, display cases, etc.
- Take inventory and purchases snacks, office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Takes inventory and assists with merchandising display cases in the office and showrooms
- Participates as needed in special department projects
- Assist in managing inventory and merchandising of retail store
- Run open and close procedures of retail store depending on timing of shift
- Greet and assist customers who have come to shop at the store
Office Coordinator Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (printers, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a nimble environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the subject line: Office Coordinator Hire
About Electric: Founded in 2000, Electric is an independently owned premium eyewear and accessories brand. Designed in California and made in Italy, Electric is rooted in and inspired by Southern California’s rich music, art, surfing and snowboarding cultures. Our global headquarters is located in the beachside town of San Clemente, California.